If you have a construction project to discuss, please contact the Walter Lilly team. We are available to share our expertise on construction related subjects – informally or as part of a wider consultation. Our discretion and confidentiality are assured at all times.Walter Lilly & Co Ltd
If you are driving to our Knollys House office, please ensure you use the postcode CR0 6UA in your sat nav.
Walter Lilly provides work experience opportunities for local schools in the Croydon area.
Walter Lilly currently sponsor 20 Loughborough University Students.
Walter Lilly are licensed training providers to the Construction Industry Training Board for our Supervisory Management Training and Development programme and invest heavily in training each year.
We comply with the following Acts when seeking potential new employees:
– Sex Discrimination Act 1975, as amended
– Equal Pay Act 1970
– Disability Discrimination Act 1995, as amended
– Equality in Employment (Sexual Orientation) Regulations 2003
– Equality in Employment (Religion & Belief) Regulations 2003
– Employment Equality (Age) Relations 2006
– Race Relations Act 1976 and the Race Relations (amendment) Act 2000
Click these links to view our Modern Slavery Policies: